About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Return Of The Bruce


Hello again everyone.

Well, that was very odd yesterday - I kept looking for Heidi and then Maureen said that she has gone away forever - but the odd thing is that when she asked me where Heidi was, I could see her standing nearby and I kept looking at that spot to tell Maureen and Mummy. Sometimes I see Uncle Benjamin around the house too, or over the fields - you would be surprised what us dogs are aware of!

I didn't have to have two extra horrible tablets today, just one, and so I was not feeling quite so sleepy. Mind you, I say that but when Mummy came home off the first bus and tricked me by walking down the hill instead of up, I was on the couch when she got home instead of staring out the window looking for her.

Auntie Geri came for a walk today - she sounds much more mellow now than she did a couple of weeks ago. She was telling Mummy all about her new diet and lots of other things and Mummy told her about Auntie's work and the Take That concert and about Heidi. Something is always happening so they always have stuff to talk about.

We had a very long walk right round the second wood and I am a very tired boy now. I think I might go back to sleep for a while...

regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: