About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm back!


Evening all!

At last the weather has cooled down so I thought its safe to hop on the computer to post without sweating too much! I hope everyone has been ok while I was on my little break.
I have had a nice day today. The weather has been bothering me in one way or another over the last while. Its either been boiling hot, raining or storming and I'm not keen of any of those! Today has been a nice cool but bright day so I am happy.
This afternoon Mummy, Auntie and I all sat with Auntie Angie and her two little girls in the garden. I was playing fetch with them and we had a lovely time. I was careful with them as they are only little and I listened to them when they yelled FETCH over and over again!

Well, I had better go, my bouncy ball is calling me!

Take care, Bruce

No comments: