About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Love My Frisbee


Hello

Auntie and I had a nice play this morning and Mummy came home at a decent hour. She thought she was going to make me wait until the evening before we went for a walk but I persuaded her otherwise! She kept hanging about – she did the washing up and made a phone call so I whinged at her because I needed to poo. Not long before we left, a lady came to the door with some flowers for Auntie so Mummy asked her to take them round to her workplace then laughed down the phone at her when she got them and had a little cry! The flowers were from Auntie Claire (the recent bride) and that was very kind of her – they are to cheer Auntie up because she is losing her job.

We saw Jet over the fields and little Bruce the Staffy who sniffed my bum so I mooed at him and our people laughed at me so I harrumphed. I talked Mummy into giving me a full walk because there was a cool breeze so even though it was very sunny, she was ok. She had to wear flip flops because I trod on her before we left the house and my claw made a hole in her heel. I didn’t mean to…I am very clumsy on these extra tablets and my feet don’t always go where I want them to. Mummy is going to speak to Mike the vet about it if it doesn’t improve, I think…

This evening Auntie Claire came round and her and Auntie laughed a lot and I gave her a cuddle. I like my Auntie Claire...

I am very tired as you can see from the picture so I am going to have one more play with my pink Frisbee then have some grub and go to bed

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: