About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, June 02, 2006

An Ordinary Day


There’s not much to tell today – that makes a change, doesn’t it! I am feeling brighter now I don’t have quite as many yukky tablets.

Last night, I started to torment Auntie like I always do at bedtime and rotten old Mummy put my lead on and made me lie in one place and stop bugging her. Not fair.

Mummy was late home today – bus trouble again. We had a lovely walk but she was cheesed off because Mark Kermode was not on and there was hardly any time given to the film reviews on Five Live because of horse racing. We met Auntie down the road because she was out early and we went to the shop, where Mummy and I sat outside and Mummy got cross with some loud-mouthed children and glared at them a lot.

We are having a nice quiet evening and Mummy is cooking nice things.

Today’s pic shows me doing one of my favourite things – having a cuddle with my Mummy.


I hope you are all well, regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: