About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, June 05, 2006

In And Out



Hello. I was a lucky boy this morning as I saw Troy and Emily again. I walked around with Troy mostly while Emily did her own thing. Troy is my new little mate. I like him.

I have a funny head today – Mummy says that if my tablets hadn’t been upped, she thinks I would be having a fit around now ‘cos I always act funny like this when I’m going to fit. I keep going all vague and don’t always understand what my people are asking me to do, and I have got very clumsy – I am a bit wobbly on my back legs because I am so sedated now and also I walked into a fencepost the other day (which was embarrassing!). Mummy says it is interesting that I forgot how to jump over a style earlier until she told me to jump over it and then I remembered what to do – my legs didn’t know how to do it until she spoke….

Auntie Geri is very impressed with me because I have improved so much with my lunging and growling (I am a good boy now!). Today, she and Mummy were stood talking and I lay down nicely and stayed settled even when two cats started duffing each other up over the road and a dog walked by at the same time.

We had a nice long walk today. Auntie Geri was talking about being backstage at the G4 Albert hall concert and about treating her first hypnotherapy client. Mummy was glad to have company as she is a bit upset about poor Auntie (and Uncle Ricky) as they heard today that their company has definitely finished so their jobs will end soon.

Right, must throw a squeaky at my people to cheer ‘em up…

Regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: