About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Summer Holiday
















Evening everyone,

Auntie here again! Bruce has asked me to say hi to everyone for him, he is taking a little break from blogging as the weather has turned hot all of a sudden and the computer makes the house too warm. He is also missing his evening slot as it is too warm for his walk in the day so he and Mummy are walking in the evenings. Bruce says he will be back in a few days when it has cooled down and he hopes everyone is enjoying the weather.

Take care, love from Bruce and Auntie xxxxx

No comments: