About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another Summer Night

























Hello again

I have been a good boy and have adapted well to Auntie’s new routine as it is just like when she used to go to Northampton. It sucks that she is out and I am alone for a bit longer but so long as Mummy comes home at her usual time and I get my afternoon walk, I am ok.

Auntie seems to be enjoying her new job. She comes home late and talks a lot when she is meant to be cuddling me and also talks over my morning cuddle, which I don’t put up with so I sigh and glare at her until she stops. My morning cuddle is sacred!

Poor Mummy is having a time of it with her friends. First, Auntie Geri told her she was rude because she commented when I glared at Linda for stroking Melody and not me and she said Mummy always talks like I am the only dog who deserves any attention and like I am the best dog in the world. Mummy couldn’t be bothered to get into that conversation so she just told Geri that I AM the best dog in the world and I DO deserve all the attention so she doesn’t care! After that, she dropped hints that Geri might want to turn around and go home as she had said she didn’t want to be out long and Mummy wasn’t exactly feeling a relaxed ambience on her walk. We had a nice time when she went and they parted friends – Mummy wished her a nice holiday and birthday and they exchanged texts in the evening so hopefully I will still be able to see Melody.

Now Angie keeps texting her to say sorry for upsetting her all that time ago and Mummy would rather be left in peace but she has accepted her apology. Mummy says she is too old to change and if people don’t like her for who she is, that’s their problem…

It has been very hot today so I had a nice swim before my walk. We sat in the garden in the shade waiting for Auntie. Emily and Troy and Auntie Raye went past twice. Troy growled at me so I woofed at him as I won’t be growled at at my own gate (Mummy told me to stay back and settle though, which sucked).

It is supposed to be very windy here tomorrow and Auntie Judy is coming over. The Mother is the same, apparently, and Mummy talked to her boss and found out that she will be able to have compassionate leave when The Mother dies so she is relieved.

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: