About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quickie



















Hi

Just a quick one to let you all know that I am doing OK at the moment. I have been playing in the pit and tormenting my Mummy by pretending to eat horse manure then running away when she tried to stop me, and by shaking myself all over her when I am wet. She hasn't let me back in the dodgy ditch and I no longer have a red belly.

I met a new Staffy puppy girl today and I rrred at her which annoyed Mummy but the puppy took no notice of me. Mummy says my manners have slipped again and I need to sharpen up my act.

Oops.

That's it for today, I am sulking because Mummy is going out tomorrow night so I have barmed my slobbery tennis ball all up her arm to remind her just whose person she is.

regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: