About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Out Of Action









Poor Brucie can't post tonight because he just had a big fit. He has been in a funny mood all day and growled at a couple of dogs on his walk so I knew something wasn't wrong. His Auntie said "I hope he doesn't have a fit" but he did...I have left him downstairs with her as he always finds her calming. I will post a happy picture and hopefully, Bruce will feel able to post again tomorrow - if we're not at the vets, as we will have to ring them in the morning.

I hope Mike doesn't want to put Bruce's dosage up again as that was a nightmare. I also hope the fits don't start getting more frequent.

Most of the time, living with an epileptic dog isn't so hard, but sometimes it's a little worrying. I have been tense today because of ongoing worries with The Mother and friend and work aggro and now I am worried that I have passed on my stress and that's why he fitted. Oh, I don't know...

I just wish that I could fix him...

Poor Brucie....

regards

Bruce's Mummy x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give my best wishes to Bruce from across the pond. I hope he feels better soon. I so enjoy reading about his daily goings on.

Bruce said...

Thank you Wendy, my Mummy passed on your kind thoughts and I am very grateful. I have been feeling much better today and Mike the vet said that we are not to worry and to wait and see if I settle down. I have had lots of cuddles with my people and a nice walk and am back to my old self.

thank you again :)

regards

Brucie xxx