About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Funny Weather











Yesterday, it rained and rained and rained. Mummy took me for a decent walk anyway and she was alone so she was looking forward to having her play on, and to listening to Mark Kermode - then the play was one she had heard before and didn't like, and Kermode wasn't on so she wasn't pleased.

It stopped raining five minutes before we got home, and then stayed dry all evening so she was cross about that too! Auntie Judy came round and she wanted some reassurance from Mummy that maybe The Mother will not die, but of course she couldn't do that, but she did tell Judy that she is coping better than she thought she would have so Judy was comforted by that.

Today, it was sunny and we had a lovely walk. The radio shows were tosh, Mummy said, but she didn't care as we were having a lovely time. There was a big event going on at the Big House on the edge of our village so we watched the posh people arrive in their big cars for a time and listened to the jazz band playing in the huge marquee - I didn't know tents could be that big! Do you think people were sleeping in it?

When we sat in the garden, Auntie Angie came out and apologised to Mummy a lot so I snuck in her house while they were talking, but there was no food about so I came out again and got my first cuddle from her in a long time. She says she may be moving to a big town. Mummy thinks it might be for the best...

On our second walk, we went towrds the village and met Auntie, who had been out with Auntie Claire, and we saw Auntie Maureen and Blossom and my people cuddled Blossom. I went in her house too, and she told me off, then me and Bloss both cuddled Mummy at the same time, which was nice....

...and Auntie bought me TWO new frisbees so I am happy.

regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: