About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ben and Geri


Just back from another walk with Geri and Ben. Me and Ben got on better today and I refrained from killing him when he peed on my gate so I'm a good boy. Mind you, I had just demolished Mummy's Mother's Day flowers (which had been on the windowsill) when I was looking out of the window so I didn't like to push my luck.

We walked miles again, almost to the town where my vets are. Once last summer I went to the vets and jumped in a stream nearby so Mummy and Auntie walked me home across the fields because they said a taxi man wouldn't let me in the car. Auntie Raye let me in the car with Emily when I was sandy after we went to the beach one day but Mummy says that's different because she's a dog person.

Silly Mummy. Either you're a dog or a person. You can't be both.

I'm going to sit in Mummy's place now on the couch and make it soggy. She says she doesn't like this but I don't know why. I think it's nice because it makes the place smell of the fields and the ponds and of me!! Or we might sit in the garden so I can cuddle my tree and Mummy can do her Sudoku and read the paper. I will cuddle Auntie Angie if she comes out cos she isn't feeling very well.

Here is a picture of me standing in some water at the pit, and the picture at the top shows me at the pit so you can see what it looks like. The pit is a fishing lake near my home and it is a place I go to every day - we find a place away from the fishermen and then I jump in the water and have a paddle and a drink and nod hello to the birds. If bird flu comes here and I can't go in, I will be cross because I love my daily dunk.

Did I tell you that my Mummy talks to birds? She talks to roosters, she teaches them to doodle doo. She talks to geese and ducks too and to our birds, Olly and Georgie and to birds in the trees. It's funny when she talks to geese because they get all confused and start looking for the goose who talks then go GAAAAA at her because they get cross. She winds up pigeons too but she says it serves them right for keeping on cooing down our chimney.

Speak to you another day

Brucie xxx

No comments: