About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Primrose Day




Auntie Geri said I have to mention that it's Primrose day.









Mummy had no idea. Geri said it's commemorating the day that Disraeli died, because prims were his favourite flower. Auntie said "Who's Disraeli?" and I thought it....apparently he's a dead Prime Minister from ages ago. Still, prims are cool....

My Mummy and Auntie's favourite flower is also a primrose and Mummy also likes daffodils. Auntie says that daffodils rule.

My people went off to work ok today. Mummy's friend Tracy is having a week off this week. This should mean that Mummy can go out later because Tracy picks her up at 7 and when Tracy isn't there, she goes out to get a bus at 7.14 instead. However, in truth she hurtles out of the door at around the same time because she is always going out late and keeping Tracy waiting. She is also very good at missing buses. She says it is all my fault because when we have our morning cuddle and she tries to get up and says "Mummy's got to move now, Bruce Bruce", I hook my front leg over her arm and pull her to me for more cuddles and she finds it really hard to resist me.

I think she should stay with me and not go to work. And Auntie. She should stay home too.

I didn't tell you what they did last Thursday because I was poorly on Friday and didn't write anything (Mummy had to do it). We went down the village just before the shop shut and it was dark. I needed to go to the toilet really badly, and nearly let rip in someone's garden so my Mummy said to Auntie to go home while she ran me round to the fields. She took off down the alleyway and before we had even reached the fields, Auntie had thought better of it and came storming after us, saying "Think you're going to come round here on your own..." Mummy laughed, a lot! There was a huge full moon that night, which always makes me excitable, which is probably why I pulled Mummy over. Well, Mummy has been reading about Noel Edmonds (she loves her Deal Or No Deal!)and Cosmic Ordering so she said she was placing her order and she told the skies what she wanted. She says I can't tell you what she asked for but if she gets it all, we'll have a lovely life....

She says I must say when she gets it all, or it won't work. My Mummy always is an optimist, no matter what happens to us.

She came home from work in a happy mood today but she said her sore knee was bad and she wanted a sit down before we went for our walk. I did not appreciate this!! I heckled her a bit, but she said I would have to wait and then we could see Auntie Geri so I was a good boy and settled. I did groan though...

Geri was in a good mood and she told Mummy all about her hypnosis course. Mummy was interested but she said nobody gets access to her brain. Geri explained that it's not like that but Mummy still won't do it, I know what she's like, she likes to keep any healing private between her and Auntie. We saw Maureen and Blossom and Heidi and then we saw Linda and Buster, then just me and Geri and Mummy went to the wood, where I got upset when Geri stopped so I jumped up and asked Mummy what was happening and made her t-shirt all filthy. She says I always do that if she wears white. That's not true. I always make her dirty no matter what colour she is wearing!!

Nearly tablet time again so it's time for me to go

Here are some pictures of primroses for Primrose Day

all the best

Brucie xxx

No comments: