About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wreck It!





















We went round for Geri today - here I am waiting at her door for her to come out. We had a lovely walk and Mummy took some nice nature pics - here is the first one I will show you - it shows a violet that Mummy thought was lovely.




I have been a very quiet and cuddly boy for the last few days and I pestered Auntie to bog off to bed last night because I wanted it to be just me and Mummy (and I wanted the tv off but Mummy wanted to see the end of Angel) - Mummy sleeps downstairs with me in case I have a fit because she says that's better than breaking her neck on the stairs running down to me in case I am head-banging.

I have perked up this evening and I was giving Mummy my Wreck-It which used to be a stuffed bunny but is now a shred because I like to pull it apart and then my people say "Don't wreck it" and I run further away from them and wreck it some more - my favourite game! I went outside to help the Tesco man deliver the shopping but he was afraid of me and did not pat me or anything so I came back in. I did a quick recce and made sure there were no cats out there first though - do you know, they sit on my path and taunt me. I would like to get them but if I get too close, they scratch me, especially ancient Muffin, who stands no nonsense. I can still chase them though...

That's it for today - tablet time, and Mummy wants to see The Apprentice. When Auntie does something wrong, she tells her "You're Fired!" but Auntie always talks her into re-employing her as a daughter.

I hope she never fires me!

all best

Brucie xxx

No comments: