About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Still not himself


Bruce's Mummy here.

Bruce is feeling a bit better. He has managed some food and asked for a long walk so we really thought he was on the mend. He even had a little play with his one of his girlfriends, Heidi, and her friend Blossom and a little rrrr at our friends' Yorkies and Little Bitsa. He hasn't done a lot since, however.

Bruce's poos are still not right they look like gravy (eurgh, no Easter Sunday Roast Dinner for us!!), but there's no blood so that's good.

Bruce is very tired tonight and is flat out in the living room. He wants me to say hello to all his friends but says he needs to rest and will come back and write to you when he (God willing) gets better.

Today's pic is an old and blurry one of Bruce when he was younger, but I like it.

Thank you for your good wishes

all the best

Bruce's Mummy and Auntie

No comments: