About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

On Strike



Hi again. I went on strike yesterday after I spoke to you. Mummy and Auntie were being all strict with me about me having to bring my frisbee right to them and hand it over without snatching it away again so I rebelled. That game is supposed to be fun! First I refused to come to them, then I turned my head away from them so they couldn't have the frisbee and then I went and drowned it in a ditch - twice! Mummy fished it out so I did it again! Hee hee. Today they were much nicer about the game and handed over snacks if I was a good boy so I played properly - but I still went and drowned the frisbee again, just for a laugh.

Hey, I did get it out myself this time! I'm not that naughty!!!

Last night, tall Claire came round to collect Auntie for the Hen night. They didn't look much like hens, they looked like the kids in the playground at the school up the road. I don't understand why kids have to be locked behind a fence in the daytime. When Mummy walks me past the school, the tiny kids all yell three things: they go "Doggy! and then they say "What's his name?" and then they say what everybody says about me: "He's big, isn't he?". Mummy is very patient though and doesn't get cross at having to say the same things over and over again. Sometimes I go over to the fence and sniff the little children and then they squeal and run away. Next door's children don't do that. Little Lauren just laughs at me and Ella gets out of my way.

Mummy says she's very proud because when we walk up the road at school getting-out time, children will come and pat me and I stand nicely and am polite to them and I only knock them with my bum occasionally which isn't really my fault because it's so far from my head, I'm not always aware of where I'm putting it.

Mummy and I stayed home together last night. Auntie came home late and she had had a nice time but she is very tired today.

It was just me and Mummy on our walk today. She took some nice pictures of me. I got a bit fed up with posing but she says she will put the pictures on here for me another day but not now because it's nearly tea-time and I have just been sick and she wants to watch the rest of Harry Potter. At the end of our walk, we saw Emily and Troy. Troy growled at me but I only muttered at him so I was good. When I tried to rush Emily, Mummy made me lay down but it didn't matter because she's all moody these days and won't play with me anyway. Mummy brought me home because she needed to go to the toilet. And when Mummy needs to go, we have to hurry home!

Well, I am off to lay down and decide whether I want my supper because I was sick after my tablets and I feel a bit yuk. Mummy says it's the salt in the tablets that makes me hurl. Auntie is in a funny mood this evening but Mummy is ok.

Speak to you another day. I thought you might like to see my puppy pics today.

lots of love

Bruce

No comments: