About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Getting better


Hello everyone. I am writing on Bruce's behalf again because he is a tired boy tonight. The good news is that he is on the mend. He slept through the night (which means we did too) and when he did go out, the result was no longer blood-stained. The vet said that he didn't have to go in unless he took a turn for the worse again.

Bruce has had a few bits of chicken and some boiled rice, which he wolfed down, and a couple of charcoal biscuits which usually help to bind him up. He had a quick walk up to the wood and a small plod this afternoon, and even asked for a little game this evening. I have left him flat out on the floor, tablets, thank God, still inside him.

Hopefully he will be right back on form tomorrow and ready to talk to you all again. I'll leave you with another recent picture, taken in the wood.

from a greatly relieved Bruce's Mummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your better Bruce