About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oops!



Oops. I'm a bad boy. I really blotted my copybook today. It's so unfair too because Mummy was happy with me because I had been good on my walk, but then I blew it. Big time. Still, I think she still loves me.

She came home in a bit of a mood today but we had a really lovely cuddle and she told me that she had been in a bad mood but now she was home with me, I had made her feel much better. That was nice. Geri came round with some stuff to put on the bathroom floor, and then we went for our walk. Me and Ben were getting on well today - we only had words a couple of times. Mummy made me lie down when I swore at him too much and she wouldn't let me get up until I stopped grumbling. I didn't think much of that, especially when she called me back when I swore at him a few steps from her.

We went a different way to avoid yesterday's stinky pond but me and Ben found another one and had a good wallow so then we had to go in a clean pond to get the mud off. Fun! Ben was swimming all round the pond - he looked like a water rat!

Geri had parked her car outside the house and when we got home, she put Ben in the car and then, when she stood talking to Mummy with the car door open, I thought I had to get in so I made a rush for it and Mummy fell flat on her back. She wasn't happy. She says she's going to ask Geri to help her to teach me to behave sensibly around cars.

Don't want to behave sensibly.

Boooooooo.

I have to go because we are going to get a Chinese.

Mmm, chicken balls... They can have the batter, but give the meat to ME!!!

Happy Easter to everybody,

much love

Bruce xxx