About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, April 28, 2006

My Mummy, Not For Sharing


Mummy was sleepy again this morning but she went off ready to tell her friends about our walk yesterday and the funny deer story. She got back really late today, and was grumbling about the buses so I gave her a really good greeting - I jumped up on the couch and sat on my hind legs like a bunny and waved my paws in the air. She sits down and I throw myself on her lap. We like that.

We had a lovely walk. It was just the two of us and we didn't see anybody else so I didn't have to share her with anyone - so I looked like I do in the picture, very pleased (Mummy says smug - bloomin' cheek!).

Auntie came and met us at the end of the walk - we were so late, she had come out of work. Because I was sick last night (yuk), I got soft food for lunch which I enjoyed as I am bored with my dry food, which my people say I should have because it is good for me (boooo). I will like it again in a few days - I just fancy a change. I'm even bored of the chicken they give me with it...

Well, I am off. My people are going to watch American Idol and Mummy says she might groom me. I have already tormented her with my Wreck It so I might get a game out of her - she got her Sudoku wrong because I put her off, let's see if I can get her eyes away from Idol.

If not, maybe I will just stand in front of the tv. See through that!!!

all best for today

Bruce xxx

No comments: