About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mummy Is Being Boring



Mummy didn't take me for a walk today. Auntie took me for both my walks, which was lovely, I'm not complaining, but Mummy is supposed to do it so it wasn't right. They said it's because her sore knee isn't getting better because she goes for long walks every day, and also because it was raining today and they were afraid that she would slip and make it worse. I stuck close to Auntie - so close I got on her nerves, especially when something went bang three times near the wood.

Other than that, they have talked a lot about yesterday's wedding and how they would do things if it was Auntie's wedding and how it would be sad and awkward with no Daddy and with our tiny family. When I was out, Claire's Dad came round and he and Mummy had a chat about the wedding too. Auntie has had a business idea about weddings now. They are always coming up with business ideas and ways to change their lives, but this might be a good one, they think.

Apparently big bro Rick has now started a blog about his birds, Sam and Dave - link at the side. Mummy says he is a stupid boy...but why not, I say, the birds may have something interesting to say!!!

Well, that's me for today. I have been cuddling Mummy lots and now I want my supper.

all the best

Brucie xxx

No comments: