About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Alive And Kicking



Hello everyone. I am feeling much better today and I have been having a lovely time tormenting my people by throwing my tennis ball and squeaky ball at them.

I'm not really sure what happened to my leg. Friday afternoon was really hot so we walked round the pit, went up to the wood then went back to the pit instead of going for a long walk. I did lots of jumping in the water and Mummy took pictures of me and the geese and swans - she took one of the swans' nest which I am sure she will put up for you another day. I saw Jet as well and we also saw a courting couple so Mummy wouldn't let me go to the water where they were until they had a chance to move away. I shook myself all over Mummy lots, which was really funny, and I found a stinky dead fish which Mummy wouldn't let me roll in or eat (booooo).

Then we went home. I climbed up on the couch while Mummy did my dinner and when I climbed off, my leg hurt so much that I fell over and I lost my appetite. I was so upset that my people sat with me all evening and Auntie kindly wrote on here for me. They kept doing gentle stretches on my leg which helped it afterwards but hurt at the time. I was good and only moaned under my breath, but I blotted my copybook last night when Mummy was brushing my trouser area and I tried to stop her with my mouth - only gently but I know I'm not supposed to do it.

Yesterday I was still hobbling and my people felt bad because they had left me for a while in the daytime so they sat with me again in the evening, but they also said they knew I was on the mend because I chased that tortoiseshell cat up a tree again on my afternoon walk.

And today I feel much better. We walked as far as the wood and I did some running and I have been playing with my people on and off all day and I have eaten proper food and now I am writing to you so it's all good.

I hope you like my picture from Friday - it shows me enjoying a good shake.

regards

Brucie xxx

No comments: