About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Reunited




Sleepy Brucie

You’ll never guess what?! I saw Emily!! And we had a play!!

Emily used to be my girlfriend and I thought maybe she had gone off me because she has a new companion who lives with her – he is called Troy and he is now six months old- he is a German Shepherd Dog cross Rottweiler. Now I discover that Emily does still like me so I am happy.



Raye and Emily

Mummy took me out for my morning walk and we met Raye and Troy and Emily at the start of the fields. Raye let Emily off. She bounced over to see me, then Troy joined in. We walked round two fields together while our people talked about Big Brother and how the nasty people on there bullied the one called Shahbaz. Troy would run and Emily would chase him, then I would run after them. I also chased Troy a bit and Mummy said I was good because when Troy didn’t want to play, I respected his decision and stopped. We had a stroll and a sniff together too so Mummy said he is my little mate, which made Raye laugh.

There were a few times when I did get too pushy and I put my head over Troy's shoulder or over Emily’s shoulder, but Mummy told me I had to be polite so I stopped it. We growl a bit when we play and Mummy made me keep that down too.

I was feeling rather sleepy so I kept trying to run and my legs weren’t going as fast as I wanted them to, but I still had fun.

Auntie stayed home today because she is going to a concert this evening. Mummy helped her to get ready and then Claire came to fetch her and she went, but only after some interesting phone calls from her workplace – there are all sorts of interesting things happening since the place went into Administration, but I will have to ask her if it’s alright before I can tell you.

Auntie phoned up a while ago to say that the coach to take her to Take That has not come. A lady (who is also going) got on the phone and told somebody off and now they are going all the way to London in a taxi – trust Auntie to travel in style! Mind you, I never go any other way as my people say I am too big and awkward to fit on a bus or coach because my bum gets in people’s way – bloomin’ cheek!

Mummy and I are going to chill out this evening and wait for Auntie to (God willing) return safely. We will be happy when she comes home.

Regards

Bruce xxx

p.s. Mummy wants this picture on here just because she is so proud of it. it is nice...



Evening Park

No comments: