About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bank Holiday Weather


Deja vu - last time there was a Bank Holiday, I am sure I told you that it rained then it was sunny and then it rained – well, today was a Bank Holiday and it happened again. When it rained today, it really poured – at one point, I thought I heard thunder (I am scared of storms) but my Mummy reassured me so I was ok.

Auntie stayed home while Mummy and I went for our walk – not much to report, we didn’t meet anybody. It rained on us and we hid under a tree then it was sunny again and we got to go along the top path because the rape is nearly finished. I jumped in a smelly pond but couldn’t find any dead things or poo to roll in so Mummy was pleased.

For our afternoon walk, we went down the village and round the park but I did not like to poo down there so we went to the fields too and I got let off the lead so I had a good romp and that was better.

I am getting used to the higher level of tablets now (hooray!) so Mummy is ok to go back to work tomorrow (boo!). Yesterday, Auntie was in a mood about her job situation but today Mummy seems pretty tense so I must give her more cuddles and throw my tennis ball at her so please excuse me.

Regards to all

Brucie xxx

No comments: