About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Being Trained - If I Like It Or Not...


Hello again

Mummy is really cheesed off with me growling at other dogs and is trying very hard to understand why I do it. I wish I could make her understand, but it's hard.

I was a bit naughty on my morning walk because I kept pulling Auntie so I could sniff so she told me off. On my afternoon walk, Auntie Geri joined us part way in. We had met a little spaniel and Mummy made me lie down and when the other dog ran up to me, I wasn't happy about being down there so I got up very quickly and growled at the other dog so it wouldn't attack me. Mummy made me lie down again and I grumbled at her to tell her I wasn't happy down there - I didn't show my teeth or anything, just muttered about it. I think she understood because when we met the next dog, she asked me to sit instead and gave me treats if I stayed sitting. She wanted me to look at her but I needed to keep an eye on him but I did sit nicely and not growl at all and got fed for doing so, which was great!

Later we met Oscar and Leo the Pointers and Auntie Geri just kept walking so I followed her and didn't speak to them and I got told I was a good boy because I didn't growl. Later we say Heidi and to show that I am getting the message, I stood still and let her come up to me. Ok, I spoiled it by giving one little growl but I have to show my independence!

Mummy says that I have to learn my manners and not be a rude dog.

regards to all my friends

Bruce the naughty boy :)

xxx

No comments: