About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It Was Only A little Sniff...


Today I have mostly been a better boy. I had a lovely Frisbee session with my Auntie and then I kipped all morning and then I helped auntie eat her lunch and then Mummy came home and I tried to be good, I really did, I only slipped up once. You see I really wanted to speak to Rosie the Springer and I know I should have gone back to mummy when she called me but Rosie smelled interesting and…I got moaned at and I had to do lots of boring obedience stuff on and off during the walk to prove that I can listen.

I yawned at Mummy to tell her she was boring. She said she didn’t like my attitude.

Mummy coughs a lot because of her asthma and now one of our budgies has learned to cough back which I think is really funny. Mummy says does she have to get attitude from all of the pets?

Hee hee

Not much to say today otherwise. Tablet time! By the way, Mummy says she is sorry for the picture quailty, she took this picture with her mobile phone, but she wants you to see how naughty I am. I chased a cat up a tree and I wouldn't let it come down!

Hee hee again.


Brucie xx

No comments: