About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Big Strong Mummy



We have all been feeling a bit flat today. Mummy says we need to recover from yesterday, and she is worried about a visit Auntie is planning to make at the weekend. Still, we had a lovely cuddle before she went off with Tracy and Auntie and I had a good game of Frisbee over the fields.

When Mummy came home, she looked very tired - she said her asthma is playing up today. I gave her an extra long cuddle and grabbed her arm with my leg when she tried to move so that she would stay a bit longer. I was happy today because she said that Auntie Geri was coming with us. I was being a bit quiet and so was Mummy but she and Auntie Geri soon started nattering. Towards the end of the walk, Auntie Geri talked Mummy into letting me dip in the pit - Mummy is a bit afraid of the pony with the stripe on its nose since it chased us last week, but Auntie Geri insists that it is just being friendly. She talked to the pony while we went past and I had a lovely paddle - we all know how to behave when there are fishermen and I paddled calmly and then got out.

We met an old friend of Mummy's called Tilly and she has a new dog called Monty who used to belong to her neighbours but they took no notice of him so Tilly asked if she could have him and they just gave him away! I am lucky that I have people who love me and want me. I put my hackles up and growled at Monty so he would know I am boss (and not bite me) and Mummy said that I had to lie down quietly and be polite. I didn't like that much and I grumbled a bit and had a moan at Auntie Geri but it was nice to get the attention and to have my Mummy being all strong and dominant after she seemed so tired and defeated yesterday so I was much happier after that and put my tail up happily and walked up on my toes.

It's getting late now and I want my supper

regards to all my friends

Bruce xxx

No comments: