About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lazing On a Sunny Afternoon


Hello

I started on my extra tablets today so I am feeling a bit sleeeepy…

I wasn’t too bad this morning. Mummy has taken some more leave so she can be with me in case I start crashing about but so far I haven’t really struggled. We had a lovely walk in the sunshine and I was a good boy. At one point, a man appeared round a corner and his young Labrador came rushing towards us so Mummy gently took my collar and told me that we were going round the corner the other way (it’s a T junction, Mummy says) and heading for the wood. The Labrador bounced up behind us and I wanted to turn round and warn it off but Mummy talked gently to me and guided me away so I went without a growl or any hackles up. She was pleased with me and gave me lots of praise.

We had a nice sit in the garden while she read and did a Sudoku. Mummy took some pictures of me – she has been snapping me all day which is booooring. On our afternoon walk, we saw Jet and then Mummy kept trying to get me to pose among the flowers and I kept putting my ears back and ruining the pictures (hee hee).

Auntie forgot to get Mummy a paper so we went down the village and I am a lucky boy because they took me in the park before we went to the shop. We sat by the pond and there were ducklings there, which my people said hasn’t happened for years. I don’t like it when they look at the creatures in the pond and not at me but I did settle after a little whinge.

Now I have had my evening tablets and I am tired so please excuse me I am off for a snooze.

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: