About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Zzzzzzzz


Hello my friends

I am afraid I don’t have much to tell you today because I have been asleep for a lot of the day after I was sick twice this morning and once last night.

Auntie got home safely and very late – she tried to tell Mummy about her evening but she was too sleepy to listen. Apparently the coach driver who let them down was not even sorry and the coach turned out to be a grotty little minibus so Auntie and Auntie Claire are going to complain.

It rained for most of today. Mummy didn’t want to take me far in it if I was feeling horrible. We did go out eventually and she made me sit when we saw an old man with his Labrador who we quite often see. She asked me to sit and I did so they could go round the corner but I did try to run after them and say hello and Mummy spoke very firmly to me and reminded me that she had asked me to sit so I ran back to her and cuddled her while I was sitting and made her all soggy. Hee hee.

I had rice and chicken for lunch and it has stayed down and now I have to have more yukky tablets so wish me luck.

My pic today is from the other day – it shows me with my Frisbee which is mine and you can’t have it ok…..

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: