About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lazy Days


We all overslept again. At least I have an excuse, but I think my people's excuse lies at the bottom of an Ouzo bottle. They have told me that they used to go to Greece (wherever that is) before they had me and that Uncles Benjamin and Barney could be left with someone else looking after them, but they won't go off and leave me because of my epilepsy. I am just glad they won't leave me as I wouldn't like that.

We all went for a nice walk in the sunshine. I am feeling more like myself today and I was bouncing about a bit and we met a man who had a Labrador with him who is called Jack (he tried to pick a fight with me when I was a baby) and a Collie called (I think) Max (who tried to pick a fight with me recently and ran halfway across a field to do it). Max was growling and showing his teeth and trying to get to me but I sat between my people and though I made sure I could see him the whole time, I didn't really pull them or growl very much and when my collar came open because Mummy hadn't done it up properly, I was pulling so little that I didn't even realise until she told me.

Auntie took me out on my afternoon stroll but my tablets are kicking in now and I am tired so I am off for a snooze.

My pic today shows me on an afternoon walk.

Regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: