About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Honky Banana!



I forgot to tell you about the mean ponies, didn't I! We didn't go the pit today because they were in the field. I resent that - as you can see from my pic, I like going in the pit! When we were over there on Friday (before my leg went wrong), one of the brown ponies chased us along the bank and round the corner and we had to go back to where Jet and her Mummy were. Well, yesterday, despite the fact that we have walked through the middle of that group of ponies lots of times, the brown one decided to hassle us again. It was following us so Mummy put me on the lead, but it got too close so I whirled round and growled at it. Mummy said this wasn't a good idea.

I was frightened but I trusted her to look after me. However, one of the other ponies - the other brown one - came over and told the bad pony to leave us alone! It neighed at the naughty one, then the naughty one neighed at the boss one and then the naughty one gave a snort and left us alone. Phew! Mummy said she wouldn't have let it hurt me, she would have sent me running on to go through the fence, but I think she was a little frightened really.

Today Mummy is sad because it is 30 years since her brother died so I have been giving her my toys to play with. We went out in the garden and she chased me and I honked and honked and honked my banana and then she laughed. Job done!



We didn't get to see Ben today after all, but we had a lovely time together so that's ok. Hopefully, I will see Auntie Geri on Friday.

Best wishes to all my friends, I'm off to have my dinner now.

Bruce xxx

No comments: