About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm A Good Boy














Mummy is very pleased with me and so is Auntie and so is Auntie Angie because she has told them both what a very good boy I am…

I sulked a bit when Mummy went out this morning. She was confused because Tracy wasn’t supposed to be coming for her, but there was a car just like Tracy’s parked right outside the gate – it wasn’t hers. I was sick after my morning tablets but then I settled ok – so much so that when Auntie came home for lunch, I dozed next to her with my tummy up and a cheesy grin on my face.

I gave Mummy a big silly greeting – I waved my paws a lot at her, she likes that. I sit on the couch and lean on the back and sit right up and wave my front paws about. She thinks it’s funny. We had a nice walk – she called Auntie Geri to see if she wanted to come but I don’t think she was in. We went to the Big Wood and the metal bridge and had some lovely cuddles. When we came round Little Wood Corner, that Labrador from the other day was there. It came steaming up to me, tail high and woof woof woofing and its owner said "He’s frightened" – we didn’t think so. Mummy told me to stay still and just wait for her and I did so, then she gently took my collar and we walked past the dog – I didn’t growl or put my hackles up or anything and Mummy was so pleased with me, she told me I was a good boy lots of times and patted me and cuddled me and had a little party and gave me a Gravy Bone.

So that was worth it.

I have been kipping ever since and Mummy said I was snoring. When she popped upstairs I tried to phone her to tell her to come down and now I will have my tablets and snooze some more. They think they’re going to groom me but I might be all cute and sleepy and see if I can get out of it.

Regards to all my friends,

Hope you and Hugo the Elder are ok Sue B.

love Bruce xxx

No comments: