About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Rainy Day



My leg is much better now. I have been a playful boy today. It rained a lot in the morning but when Mummy was here to walk me, it wasn't raining much. She came home in a bit of a dark mood so I cuddled her for ages. I think I managed to make her feel better.

On our walk, we went into the wood. The leaves are growing fast now, and it gets darker every day in there. We got very soggy indeed. Mummy was complaining because all they talked about on the radio was the football. She says she is sick of the World cup already and it hasn't even started yet!

On the way home, we saw my two Pointer friends and I was very polite to them - well, I was, until the puppy jumped up in my face. I rrred at him a little to tell him to get down because he is getting a big boy now so I don't have to put up with that sort of behaviour. Mummy says I am a fine one to talk - I don't know what she means!

My people are trying to teach me to guard the house. Now, in my mind, that is Mummy's job - though I would never let anybody hurt her, she is in charge around here so she decides who can come in and who can't. I would guard her if anybody tried to hurt her though. I already guard her and Auntie when they are playing - I don't like rough stuff so if they have a tickle fight, I jump between them. I just don't woof at the door or things like that. Mummy would like me too.

Maybe I will do it to please her, but I won't mean it...

I hear a rumour that Ben is in the village tomorrow. I wonder if I shall get to see him...

Best regards to all my friends and I have a message for Claire - you didn't come and pat my head, s'not fair.....

Brucie xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry brucie will give you a hug on friday!!!!