About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Interrupted Sunday


I slept outside for part of last night because it was hot, but at 4, my mummy made me come in because I kept barking at cats. I hate cats....

We had a lie-in this morning. We all slept 'till gone 11, and my people weren't even dressed or breakfasted when Judy turned up (even though she wasn't supposed to arrive until 1). They all took me for a short walk, which was annoying because a short morning walk at the weekend means they are leaving me, then they all cleared off and left me at home (told you!) which isn't fair. Still, when they came back they had bought me a new big Nylabone and a new squeaky ball so I was pleased about that. We had a proper walk then and now I am tired because Judy is very tiring...but it's worse for the budgies, she won't leave them alone!

I am a little nonplussed because my new squeaky ball glows in the dark which is unnatural - you shouldn't be able to see things in the dark.

I'm tired now so I'm off for some grub then off to bed...

regards

Brucie xxx

No comments: