About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

People Problems


Well, I can't write much tonight because my people need me. Auntie's company has gone bust and she will lose her job very soon unless someone buys it and Mummy's bank account has been frozen because she has spent too much money so they are not happy people tonight and they need my cuddles and to have honky melon thrown at them lots and lots...or honky strawberry, he honks really well.

Today I played nicely with Heidi and when Mummy told me not to mutter at her, I stopped. I growled a bit at a new Springer but I didn't pull her much at all and kept walking so she praised me and I spoke to Oscar and Leo the Pointers very politely indeed and Mummy was really pleased with me.

Have to go now, speak to you all again tomorrow before my Mummy goes out for the evening and Claire comes round (and pats me, I hope)

love

Brucie xxx

ps pic of me in snow cos Mummy likes it

No comments: