About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's Raining again




Last night, my people watched Eurovision and I slept at their feet until Mummy started yelling at the screen because she said the world has gone crazy because the Finnish men in rubber masks won.

This morning, we all overslept but we did manage to get up before Auntie Judy arrived. It was raining and raining so they didn’t go out like they had planned. They just took me for a walk – nobody else was about as they didn’t want to go out in the rain. I didn’t really want to be out in it myself but I had some energy to get rid of so I went.

Auntie Judy hung around for a while and annoyed Mummy, I think, plus Mummy was feeling ill today, then Auntie Judy went home and we have been relaxing and playing with my three new tennis balls.

Here is a picture of me when I was young.

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: