About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, May 01, 2006

A Quiet Bank Holiday



Not much to report today. Auntie went out with Claire for a large part of the day (she is back from honeymoon) so it was just me and Mummy. Last night, Auntie wasn't well and she is better today - but today, Mummy is feeling grotty and has gone all quiet. Hopefully, she will be better tomorrow too.

We had a nice walk. It rained overnight and made the mud all slippery. I asked Mummy if we could go round the outside of the wood, which meant climbing through a ditch. I had to help her through because she kept sliding back down the bank into the ditch! We had some lovely cuddles in the wood and I wasn't naughty today at all.

On our second walk, we saw Buster and the other Bruce and their people said that I smell better today. I also chased a cat up a tree. Mummy should have told me off, but she was laughing! Naughty Mummy! She is supposed to teach me to know better!

My people have been watching Antonio Banderas again, this time in 'The Mask Of Zorro' on tv. They played with me as well though so I don't mind.

Right, I am off to give poor Mummy a cuddle cos she feels grotty.

Bruce xxx

No comments: