About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

More Like it


It's Mummy who is in a bad mood today so I'll keep this short but sweet.

Last night didn't work out. I started badly by chasing Geri's cat which she wasn't happy about . Then Geri said she didn't want to come out because she had a sore foot and Ben's Mummy didn't want to come bacause she was tired so Mummy ended up taking the two of us on her own - and then Ben ran back to Geri's as soon as she let him off the lead and his Mummy said she thought he might do that so Mummy was annoyed and I was pretty upset because I had tried to stop him.

The two of them came out after that and Ben and I went back to our normal behaviour -his Mummy hadn't seen it before and she didn't like it. She's also not really up on country etiquette and upset the fishermen, and she kept hanging about, where my people like to get on with our walk. I was still cross with Ben and didn't trust him to stay with us so I kept trying to keep him with us and round him up, and then I got in trouble for doing so, which left me troubled and confused. Auntie Geri has commented to Mummy that I bounced Ben more than normal but who can blame me after I had tried to stop him and he legged it! My people and I are quite pleased I won't be walking with him again. None of my other friends disappear over the horizon...

Today, Mummy and I had a sleep in while Auntie went to town. She met up with sister Judy and she was really annoying - she had already annoyed Mummy down the phone and then she annoyed Auntie in person. She is coming over tomorrow - she always over-excites me and annoys my people so that will be fun...

I helped Mummy to do some gardening by peering over the hedge as she was cutting it, jumping into next door's garden and laughing at her and then attacking the broom when she was sweeping up. I also attacked the hoover when she was cleaning up indoors. On my afternoon walk, I saw Heidi and Bloss and Tucker who gave me a headache as usual, but it was nice to see them.

Off now...

best wishes

Brucie xxx

No comments: