About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Log In Problems


Hello my friends

Our Blogger access has been giving us problems tonight so Bruce has given up. I think I have fixed it now by emptying our cache, but the connection keeps going down so it's all very irritating...

Bruce is now playing bouncy ball with Auntie and we are soon all going to watch the final of The Apprentice (The Badger to win!! Though I think Sir Alan will pick the pretty faced ‘I’ve had a tough life’ girl instead).

We didn’t get to the vet today – I was late home and it was hot and I didn’t want to have to stop Bruce from getting wet (taxi drivers don’t like soggy doggies) so we changed the appointment to tomorrow – hopefully the weather won’t be so hot or I won’t be so late home.

Bruce sends his love and God willing will be back tomorrow. He sends his love to all of his dps friends.

Bruce’s Mummy x

No comments: